Friday, October 25, 2019

Be You

Why are we always into others approval before we do anything?
Do we really think that others know better than us?
I fought this battle of pleasing everyone for a longer time. I did what the people thought was right but it didn’t took me long to realize that its just a trap to distract you from your real self.
At start I thought there is a standard set for everything we do in our life like how to dress, how to behave, how to talk. With the passage of time I observed and learned that the crowd you really wish to please will never appreciate your efforts. Its only after you to make you feel that whatever you did is not accepted socially. Every person has his own colorful world, set goals and aimed objectives. He can create his own diverse universe but what comes in way and makes him like all others are already? The answer to this is The attitude of ‘’What will they say if I do what I am doing”. If there is a socially accepted figure you have to be the same as he/she is to be considered normal and to escape the harsh and cruel treatment of the people. They do kill our originality. They destroy creativity. They cripple creative minds.
Talking about the jury which has its eye on every act of yours the so-called society, who are they actually? Who makes a society? The answer is simply we.
We ourselves do this. It feels bad when this happens to us and at that time its unfair but when time comes to support any other, we act as the jury we start judging then.
So, where the problem lies? It lies within each one of us. If we start accepting people individually our efforts will also be paid. Who are we waiting for to change the customs and make this world a better place to live? Let’s take the initiative to do so. To not be a hurdle in others way and teach them instead should mind our own business and just appreciate the good efforts of anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment